05 March 2010

Onsie Makeover, and Fleece Shawl.

I found this onsie that Sweet Cheeks wore on New Years.
Since she could really only wear it that one day,
I decided I was going to change it up a little.


I added a sweet little Scottie dog to cover up what was already on it


These pictures are terrible, I know.
But she wasn't in the best of moods.
Plus, I was running late and needed to start getting ready for work.
Plus, Plus, her 6 chins are covering the poor doggies head.
Plus, Plus, Plus...Just kidding.


I also made a fleece shawl type thing to go over it.
This picture really doesn't do it any justice.
But it is super cute and it was super easy to make.

I can't remember for the life of me which blog I got the tutorial from.
But when I do remember, and I WILL
because it's going to bug me until I do,
I will share it with you.

So this blog isn't really a "fun find"...
except that I found the onsie in the bottom of one of Sweet Cheeks' drawers...
and it was pretty fun to make.
But I am participating in "Friday Fun Finds" over at kojodesigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment